1- DMCA policy
DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy for Music Platform
At our music platform, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). This policy outlines the procedures we follow in responding to notices of alleged copyright infringement on our platform.
- Reporting Infringement If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our platform, you may submit a notice of infringement ("Notice") to our designated agent at the following email address: [insert email address].
The Notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material, including its location on our platform;
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Counter-Notice If you believe that material you posted on our platform was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification ("Counter-Notice") to our designated agent at the email address provided above.
The Counter-Notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- The user's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if the user's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided the Notice or an agent of such person.
- Repeat Infringers We have a policy of terminating the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of others' copyrights.
If we receive multiple Notices of alleged infringement from a user or copyright owner with respect to a particular user, we may terminate that user's account.
We reserve the right to terminate the account of any user who repeatedly violates our DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy or engages in other infringing activity on our platform.
If you have any questions about our DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy, please contact our designated agent at the email address provided above.
Last updated: 06.04.2023